You now know what a tag is, and should be able to write some simple HTML for displaying text. Our next move is to learn about attributes, which are settings you can give different HTML tags to configure their behavior.
If you take a single line of HTML you can see it has certain "properties" when it's displayed in the browser:
- It might have a particular font.
- There might be a box around it.
- It could have color, underline, and other text decorations.
- It might have a certain size.
- It might be more or less visible.
- It might reference another HTML document, image, or other file.
80% Discount for Alpha 1
Register today for the early access release and get an 80% discount on the final release price. You'll get true lessons in true modules right now, and early access to content as it's released.
Still Not Sure? Check out more curriculum!