Sample Video Frame
01: Welcome to The Course
Welcome to my
The purpose of this first module is to get you started on the best possible footing with the material. I will introduce you to important tools, concepts, and strategies to make the most out of the course. I will attempt to give you good solid beginner information in the following topics:
- How to use this website that I wrote by hand (as of 2022).
- The goals of the course, and how to approach it as a beginner.
- Time management strategies for studying in your spare time.
- How to set up your computer for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- How to get help with problems you have.
- Resources available to you on this course.
- General warnings and common missteps.
I'm predicting that if you follow this initial "First Steps" module carefully that you'll be much better off if you had rushed into the course without any preparation. If you discover that I missed something you wanted me to cover before you started then please let me know.
Register today for the Early Access course and get the all currently available videos and lessons, plus all future modules for no extra charge.Still Not Sure? Check out more curriculum.